Thursday, January 23, 2014

Who am I?

Am I the girl next door that everyone loves? Or am I that bitch that everyone loves to hate? I question who I truly am everyday. I wonder who I will become in my life. I wonder where I will go and what I will do in life. 
Truth is, right now I just want to live. I want to love unconditionally. I want to be wild and rebellious and live how I want to. I'm a teenager and that's what we do best. In the last few weeks I have gotten in trouble quite a bit. And boy can I say it's been great! I have never gotten in trouble like that before and I can say I don't regret a thing that I've done or that's happened. I just regret that my parents found out and I got punished. As I've gotten older I have begun to regret less and less of the decisions that I've made. I've always been the "good girl" that everyone stereotypes me to be. I get good grades, I'm smart, I'm involved in many extracurricular activities and I have a job on top of all of this. But I need to enjoy my life and live for me. And that's what I'm doing, excelling in all that I do and still having fun while I do so! I'm the person I've always wanted to be. And whether it not those around me accept it or not, is not my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment