Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Angry

You acted like I would always be here,
Waiting for you to figure out what you wanted out of life, 
I'm angry with you. 
You played me like one of your video games, 
Except this time it was real, 
This time it wasn't a game. 
My adoration for you was endless and you knew that. 
You took advantage of my love. 
Did you even love me back? 
Too many years of games that I never stopped playing. 
Why did I let you control so much? 
Why did I allow myself to make you my world? 
You were so innocent and sweet before. 
I miss the old you, the you that I knew I'd never fall out of love with. 
The you that cared what I had to say. 
The you that annoyed me with how much you cared. 
I want to be annoyed now.
Instead I'm just disappointed now.
I'm broken.
I'm hurt.
You threw me out like one of your old toys and never looked back.
Who are you to judge all I have to give? 
Who are you to tell me how much I'm worth? 
You're no one to me now.
You're dead to me.
I hate what you've made me do. 
I hate how you made me feel. 
I hate how you left me. 
Finally, I hate you. 
I wish you no happiness.
Just the same you've done for me. 
Goodbye to those memories.
I hate you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment