Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Frankenstein

      As Frankenstein is coming to an end, I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed Frankestein far more then I enjoyed Hamlet. Frankenstein has more character interaction. It is more enticing to the audience. The story line actually makes sense to me and I can follow it. 

   Mary Shelley's goal was to make a romantic era horror story, and instead to me it's a story about a creature that just wants to be excepted and loved. He wants to be able to live in society with humans and be able to interact with and fall in love with someone. Having a companion to be able to be with and relate to. He just wants to be loved since his creator doesn't want him it anything to do with him.  
  
  Acceptance is an important part of life. And that's all that the creature wants. I look forward to seeing how this story ends. Hoping the odds are forever in their favor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment