Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Relationships

   Relationships are tricky things, being that they don't last forever. Or they most likely won't last forever and that's the most  frustrating  part about them. When you put all of your effort and heart into a relationship and it doesn't work out, it sucks. 

   Yes, relationships have there ups and downs, but in the end if you truly love that person, then all the ups and downs don't really effect you. They make the relationship grow stronger and it makes your heart grow fonder for your significant other. 

  Unfortunately that's not always the case though, and I can be the one to attest to that... I was in a relationship for the past year and a half. I had known him since 6th grade and had liked him ever since then. He wasn't allowed to have a girlfriend then, so we had waited until middle school and then we started dating. It didn't really work out, so we ended it and I went to another high school so I never really thought of him again... 
  
  My best friend goes to school with him and is asked about him sometimes to her and she would te me who he was dating or anything she knew. Sophomore year, I went to a football game with her to my zoned high school and low and behold he was there. I hadn't seen him in about two years, so when I did I was really excited. He looked so attractive and I just couldn't believe how much he had changed... I started to have a crush on him.. We were able to hangout after that with our mutual friends and it just started from there. 

   I have to say, that dating him was one of the best things that has happened to me. He taught me a lot about myself, he taught me who I wanted to be and who I wanted to be with. He was my first love, and he always will be. But I think it's time to move on. Move on away from the heartache and start focusing on myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment