Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pain

Pain. 
There are different kinds of pain.
The physical pain that you feel when you fall down. 
The emotional pain you feel right after a break up. 
The mental pain you feel while you're taking your finals. 
Like I said, there are many kinds of pain that a human has to deal with. I think that the most painful is emotional. Emotional pain affects how you function day to day, what your mood is like, and how personable you will be with other people for that day or week. 
Emotional pain hits me the hardest. I used to be a very emotional child when I was growing up. I would cry about everything, no matter how big or small they were. It was not my finest moment. Now I'm not very emotional, I hardly ever cry. I tend to just get very frustrated now. I get frustrated very easily and that's annoying. When I can't figure something out, then I just kind of shut down. When I need help and no one offers to help, I get angry.
Now, I am thinking about how ridiculous this all sounds. I sound like a child that when they don't get there way just throws a tantrum. That's not me.... Well this was an affective blog. Excuse me for my embarrassing blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment