Sunday, February 2, 2014

Passing Me By

S e n i o r  Y e a r. 
   For most of us our senior years are quickly passing us by. We struggle to begin the difficult choice of where we choose to embark on in our next journey. Whether that may be college, a career, or taking a break. Whatever it is, it's coming up quick and we have to decide what the hell we are doing with our lives. 
   Just thinking about all that I have to accomplish in the next few months is stressing me out to the max... There's so much I need to do and finish. And yet I sit around and watch as the hours turn in to days and think where all my time went?  
  Life is a roller coaster that I want to be able to ride on, and one day, when I get off I can truthfully say, I did all I wanted to and didn't waste a minute of it. I want to capture it all and do everything I want to. 
   I just hope that these last few months of high school, that I am able to finish everything I need to, so I can move on to the next book of my series called Vanessa's Life. Written by me and only me. 
   O n l y  T i m e  W i l l  T e l l. 

No comments:

Post a Comment