Thursday, September 19, 2013

My best friends

Throughout my life, I have had many best friends in my life. My friends are my whole world to me. They are there for me when I'm down, they have my back when I need them the most. They are my rock and my whole world. Without them in my life I would be lost, I wouldn't be where I am today. 
    They brighten my day with our inside jokes and their big smiles! I can honestly say that coming to this school allowed me to gain friendships that I will have for a life time. 
    The people at this school are different, we aren't just regular high school students, we are kids that have a drive in life to follow the path that we want to in life. My friends and I have ambitions. They place a drive in me that pushes me to be better. 
   Without them in my life, I would be lost. I love them and am so grateful to have had them allow me into their life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment